Affirmations for morning and evening (Harald Wessbecher)
– I’m going to be easy and free. I let myself float freely and easily off to sleep.
– I let go and have great confidence in the strength of my whole self.
– I will admit that my higher self, my soul, which is free of space and time, solves everything for me and rearranges it the way it is good for me.
– I fall asleep and have confidence in the deep layers of my soul.
With these sets you go to sleep in the confidence that your subconscious mind will deal with them and will make them come true during the night.
The next morning when you wake up, remember the ideas from the evening exercise, and get into the beginning day according to those guiding principles:
– Over night everything is in place, in me and around me.
– I got into contact with the deeper layers of my inner self. I have access to the energies of my larger self for the present day.
– I am alert and feel what my greater self wants to say.
– I’m full of confidence for my inner guidance during the day. I express all that and do what is good for me.
Background & Impact:
In the time before going to sleep, we find ourselves in a natural state of deep relaxation. The guiding principles help us to open doors to our unconscious selves and our souls. During the night thoughts and feelings can be organized without extra influences and solutions to problems are found in the deeper layers of mind. Through the guiding principle, we open the door to the sources of inner strength and wisdom.
We also wake up in a relaxed, deep state of mind – by renewing the positive direction you focus your energies and only draw people, circumstances and things towards you that fit into your successful self-expression.
If you perform these exercises regularly, they will have a noticeable soothing and energizing effect.
(According to Harald Wessbecher: The Energy of Money)