Posts tagged emotions
When destructive thoughts, feelings and expectations come up – say loudly inside of you:
– Accept and respect your feelings: Look at them fondly and let them be there. Say, “I know that you have a good reason to be there.”
– Talk to your child, tell it that it is safe, that it is OK and lovable and that you’ll take care of the pain.
– Let go of the anger: don’t pay attention to these feelings and don’t nurture them no more.
– Shake it off: shake vigorously, do something crazy, let go of your anger without acting with revenge on others. Jump or chop wood. Speak to the anger: “Yes, damn, you got me again – shake me vigorously, then it will be ok.”
– Recognize: the other isn’t to blame for your feelings, but your own wound that has been touched.
– Call the divine grace: ask the highest power in you for help and protection. She will grant it.
– Learn: Try to recognize what this anger was meant to say to you. Was it a sign that you’ve forgotten something? Or that you yourself can learn something here?
– Think about yourself: Ask your heart, where it would be like and what it would like to do.
Background and effect:
The stop technique gets us out of feeling like fainting circuits that have guided us in early childhood situations and the associated negative feelings. We make ourselves aware of the fact that we are not our feelings, but consciousness and Spirit – and thus can always get out of negative emotional circuits.
Simple script / prayer, in which a negative belief is replaced by a positive one.
“Spirit, please localize the origin of this negative feeling or set of beliefs: ____________” (insert emotion or belief you want to release it)
“Bring every aspect of my being and space to this origin. Analyze and solve it perfectly, with God’s truth.
Heal this incident that followed that first origin, according to God’s will.
I am in the moment, filled with light and truth, God’s peace and love, self-forgiveness for my wrong beliefs and forgiveness for every person, every place, circumstance and situation that is associated with the emotion and belief.
With complete forgiveness and unconditional love I delete this old one from my DNA, solve it on and let it go.
I feel ____________ (insert what you want to feel you)
I authorize any mental, emotional, spiritual problems and inappropriate behavior based on these old feelings to disappear quickly.
Thank you Spirit for your help to make me aware of all aspects of my creation. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love you and praise God from whom all blessings come.
Quoted from: Joe Vitale, “Spiritual Marketing”
Background & Impact:
This prayer is focused on powerful trust and the ability to let go. If we are already able to trust strongly and let large amounts of energy flow, the divine power itself will clarify the problem and resolve old beliefs.
Imagine something beautiful, eg a beautiful relationship, a sunrise, a delicious ice cream, …
Try to locate the feeling inside your body.
Most likely you will feel it in your heart, perhaps as pulling, tingling, or as a radiation upwards or to all sides.
Perhaps as a large space and freedom in the chest.
Perhaps as a loving pulling forward.
Focus on your body sensations and let them grow stronger and spread over the whole body.
If you feel lonely, imagine the whole world and all the people in it as your pack that takes care of you. Think of all the friends and partners you will get to know in the future.
Repeat this exercise whenever you have depression, or feel bad in current situation
Over time you will feel the soft pull and the freedom not only in your chest, but in the whole body.
Background and Effect:
The key to a happier life lies in the conscious control of our feelings. Physical emotions respond to our mental images. If we imagine ourselves to be lonely and unhappy, our body reacts with certain emotions. Similarly, he also reacts positively when we think of beautiful images and experiences.
(freely quoted from the book “Mary” by Ella Kensington)
1. Write down all situations in which you felt bad and when you were angry with other people.
2. Identify the underlying beliefs, eg, “I’m not good enough” “unloved”, “I’m worthless”, “must feel weak,” “I can nothing to an end”, ” I’m stupid”, etc. and write them on a sheet of paper.
3. Take the time to go honestly and deeply into those feelings. How does it feel? The deeper you go in the more you can let go of it later.
4. Ask yourself: can you accept that feeling? The reality that it has created in your life?
5. Take a deep breath. Feel the energy of your heart and let it clear up your old feelings.
6. Imagine what new situations you want to have instead. Feel it with your whole heart. Write them on a sheet of paper.
7. Now burn the paper with the negative beliefs.
8. Carry the paper with your new achievements at least for one week in your wallet.
Background & Impact:
Through the conscious and loving care, we make our unconscious beliefs that determined our lives visible. Through the power of our true heart’s desires we create new beliefs, which surpass the old energetic feelings and thus create a new reality. The burning of the old beliefs sends an adjunct to this process; a powerful message from our subconscious.
Source: Joe Vitale: Spiritual Marketing
When different feelings come up that take you away from the moment do not fight them, but observe and feel them. Feel intensely into them, even allow the negative ones to be there, and let them bring you back into the moment.
When thoughts come ignore them gently and return to feeling of the present moment.
Background and Effect:
Maybe one of the simplest and most important exercise! Every unconscious belief and thought about ourselves is connected with certain feelings. To allow yourself to feel them means to accept them. To accept the feelings means to love them and to transform them.