Go beyond your limits
Speak out loud where in your career the boundaries lie, eg:
“I know I could earn more money, if (insert) …
– I would put in more overtime
– I would take a course
– I would be more active in the group
– I could sell myself better to the boss
“I know I could use my real talents better if (insert) …
– I could conquer my fear of being on stage.
– I could overcome my fear of the beginning of …
“I could earn my money in a more creative way, if (insert) …
– I would be disciplined and wouldn’t sit so often would in front of the television
– I would use the potential of my friends and acquaintances
– I could muster the courage to radically change.
Often spontaneously impetus for action arise from the answers already. Follow and post them on your next week schedule!
Background & Impact:
Most people go their whole lives without ever getting to their true limits. They rather prefer the safety of a boring life than to face their fears and live their true calling. Know and respect your limits and decisions, and expand it continually. A person becomes more free and confidence inspiring, the more he knows about his fears and limitations.
(by David Deida: The Way of the Superior Man)